Our dedicated Westbury team are ready to face the multi-challenges presented while ensuring residential blocks managed by us are well maintained and fit for purpose.
In our experience neglected maintenance issues can present a bigger problem in the long term with increased cost running alongside high rental voids.
Using our inimitable attention to detail and excellent communication between our technical operators and our helpdesk, Westbury Property Maintenance commit to offer a superior service that incorporates the following key factors:
- Rapid response
- Competitive and sustainable service charge costs
- Minimal disruption to tenants and site management
- A full and complete service
The comprehensive service offered by Westbury Property Maintenance is overseen in each division by our leading expert in the field.
We welcome blocks of all sizes and tailor our agreement to suit the needs of each site.
Our flexible approach allows us to adjust the frequency of each visit to suit your requirements and we will work with you to determine if our contractors’ attendance is needed on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. We are happy to adjust this seasonally.
Our full building maintenance programme covers the following:
Cleaning of communal areas to include carpets as required
- Painting and decorating
- Roofing, guttering and downpipes
- Electrical new installations and upgrading.
- Plumbing and Drainage issues
- Groundworks including re surfacing
- Fencing and Gates
- Pointing, brickwork
- Window cleaning
- Full grass cutting service
- Weeding and quarterly spraying of paths with weed killer
- Pruning and topiary
- Leaf clearing and jet washing
- Litter collection
- Sharps Clearance and Graffiti removal
Westbury Property Maintenance welcomes contracts for listed buildings as well as properties needing upgrade and any new build.
We are happy to receive enquiries via our help desk which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Resulting appointments are logged on our portal and a booking made for a survey and report.
Westbury Property Maintenance are always available to deal with any emergency immediately and without delay.
Please call the Helpdesk on 0203 405 8080
SPECIALIST SERVICES OFFERED
Health & Safety
Advice on strategies to implement health & safety measures in communal areas to include general risk assessment, fire risk assessment and regular testing of all communal and emergency lighting.
Fire Safety- Doors
We believe that fire doors are a crucial element in fighting fire risk and will apply special focus to the servicing of existing doors and installation of new where required.
Our comprehensive service range from inspection to application to certification offers the following features:
- Our accredited surveyor will assess and evaluate efficiency of existing doors.
- We will offer specifications for upgrade and identify where removal and new installation is recommended
- We will supply, install and test any new doors plus the fire prevention materials used in their fabrication
- We provide an ongoing maintenance programme designed to intercept and prevent any incidents of fire or smoke spread.